Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 4, 2011


December 4, 2011

This morning I woke up at 9:30, got half ready, and had some breakfast. Unfortunately I woke up with a really awful headache so, after breakfast, I decided that I’d better lay low for the rest of the day and, in case it was the precursor to some sickness or something, try to nip it in the bud. Luckily for me it poured rain all day and was pretty cold out so I wasn’t missing out on a beautiful day or anything. So I spent most of my day at home with the exception of a short walk I took when the rain let up a little. It was still sprinkling but I had to get out of the house for a little while so I walked through the park with my umbrella. But other than that I spent my day making a review PowerPoint for my Medici final, studying for that final, and watching a movie. It was actually just the kind of day I needed. Also, I had the house to myself for a couple of hours this afternoon so I got to do some more singing, which was just lovely.

For dinner this evening we started out with spaghetti carbonara, which was absolutely delicious, warm, and just perfect for a day like today. For our main dish we had “pizza pockets” with spinach and mozzerella, salad, and fried cauliflower. We finished off with apples and chocolate. It was a lovely dinner :) Oh and we listened to jazz music this evening!

Well I think I am done studying for the day having done so much of it earlier so my plans are to do a little bit of Skyping and then to go to bed early so I can be well rested right off the bat for my last week. Sorry this was the shortest blog ever but I really didn’t do a whole lot today. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the beautiful new snow (some of you anyway). I can’t believe I’ll be back in just a week…crazy!

All my love,

Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment